Modern learners are demanding personalized development when and where they want it. Digital solutions accomplish that, but not all deliver actual results. The Emerging Leader Experience (ELE) captures the rich experience of a great face-to-face leadership workshop, providing a scalable digital experience that can effectively train dozens or hundreds of your emerging leaders.
ELE’s content path focuses on key challenges and required skills that elevate emerging leaders from just managing to actually leading others. Modules include:
- Lead with Greater Impact—self-awareness, accountability, agile learning
- Build Powerful Relationships—emotional intelligence, art of questions, deep listening
- Coach to Unlock Potential—intrinsic motivation, customize your coaching, skillful feedback
- Master Tough Conversations—build and sustain trust, manage emotions, diagnose/defuse reactive behaviors
- Inspire Team Excellence—team charter/purpose, great meetings, collaboration and inclusion
- Make an Impact—personal leadership vision, development action plan
ELE is always delivered in a cohort to ensure peer-learning, rich conversations and relationship-building. We can help you design each cohort to build a powerful, cross-organization network of leaders who can leverage their new connections to improve communication and collaboration in the real world.
To get the most out of the digital experience, we can work with you to design real-world activities centered on your strategy and challenges. Options range from deep-dive webinars to action learning conducted in sub-teams.
We also offer a custom 360 assessment that maps directly to each module and supports targeted development planning. Leaders create a Personal Leadership Roadmap ™ grounded in the data from the assessment.